2. VERY IMPORTANT, the model you purchased, verify the cloth color, and wood finish with our installers before they began to install the table.
3. All parties involved with the final decision of the table placement should be in complete agreement because after many years of experience, we can say without a doubt, decision-making Individuals who are not on the same page leads to unhappy decision-making individuals.
4. Delivery Time, please be aware that there are many things that can interfere with your delivery time. Everything from traffic, prior installation issues, and vehicle issues. So please be flexible and understand that are things out of our control.
5. Before our guys arrive, please do the following: a. Make sure you have electric power readily available. b. Make sure you have the area for the table chosen and cleaned up. c. If you are using a rug, have it in place.
6. Before the slate is place on the table, our team will ask you if you are happy with the location of the table. This is your last chance to move it as the table will be around 800 pounds and there will be a full install charge if you choose later, you are not happy with the location.
7. The install will take 2 to 3 hours. Please see video below for details
8. Key installation points: a. We use Bees Wax in the slate seems to ensure seamless seams. b. We use Machinist Level to ensure precision. Carpender levels are not accurate enough. c. Make sure the frame is in the correct place before the slate is installed. d. Before the installer leave, knock a few balls around and make sure the table is up to your standards.